The pattern for the Vegan Fox was published in the inaugural issue of
a new online
knitting magazine with fun designs. Since then it's been mentioned
everywhere, even (gasp!) the
NY Times (9/20/03).
The pattern is relatively easy,
and suitable for beginners past their first project.
We're very proud of it, and are
offering a kit of the Crystal Palace yarns used in it.
Here is a list of the materials included in the kit:
- 1 ball Crystal Palace Splash [100g, 85yd].
- 1 ball Crystal Palace Fizz [50g, 120yd].
- 1 ball Crystal Palace Merino Frappe [50g, 140yd].
- 1 pair of eyes
- 1 nose button.
- 1 hair clip for the mouth.
Note that we're assuming that since you're ordering online you have
access to the pattern. Please indicate in your order comments if
you need a printed copy!
Original copper fox:
- Splash color 203 [copper].
- Fizz color 7342 [chocolate].
- Merino Frappe color 066 [orange].
Note that you'll also need
- US#15/10mm needles
- US#10.5/7mm double-pointed or short circular needles
Thank you to Crystal Palace for permission to use their original materials.
All rights reserved. © Fuzzy Galore 2002-2006.